I’m sure every smoker would like to know what kind of health benefits you will receive if you stop smoking. Well lets just say for the most important benefit is that you get to live longer, now I don’t know about you but I love life and I want to be around as long as I can, so if all I have to do is stop smoking well by golly I’m going to do that.
Now just like starting a successful 24 hour tow truck Buffalo NY can be challenging, I know it’s not easy to quit smoking. But you really must spend some serious time researching this filthy habit that you have found yourself addicted to. Whether you are in a non smoking environment or out on a party bus tour smoking cigars with the guys, if you want to quit smoking you have to make some sacrifices.
If you quit smoking today I mean right now, right this second that in 20 minutes your heart rate drops, the toxic gases in your blood will drop to normal, in two to three weeks you lung function will increase. 1-9 months coughing and shortness of breath decreases.
And many years down the road you can avoid major health issues like lung cancer, heart disease and strokes. Now I don’t know if you have had any personal dealings with any of these serious and scary diseases but if you have it will surely make you think twice before lighting up.
Being Healthy is most important to me and it should be to you.
I’ve been blessed with my health and I know others who have not. Now I’m not trying to judge but why would you take even one small risk with your health? It’s no fun to be sick and it takes so many things away from you. When your health is bad your life is bad.
You can’t work, you can’t enjoy all the exciting things in life and you feel horrible most of the time. To me health is the number one benefit of quitting smoking. Without health you can’t enjoy life. If you have been blessed with financial stability what good is it if you can’t enjoy it?
Think of others and not just yourself!
I hate to say it but smoking is pure selfishness. I know it’s addictive and all that but you’ve got to think about all the people you mean a lot to. Some of the people that you should be thinking about is your parents, your wife, your friends, your kids and their are probably many more people that you touch or have touched and you may not even be aware of it.
Cleanliness is a part of a happy non-smoker. Here is a short list of cleanliness benefits:
- Whiter teeth which also leads to less dentist visits and thus keeping money in your pocket.
- No more will you have to stand 10 feet away from people while speaking in fear of your bad breath.
- Stain marks on your fingers? If smoking stains your fingers what do you think it’s doing to your insides?
- Your smell and taste will improve.
- Your clothes will smell better.
- People will actually want to ride in your car.
- Reduced risks of contracting a serious disease.
- If you are a women you will be able to get pregnant easier.
- Save money. You would not believe how much money you are spending.
- Show an example for your family. The last thing you want to do is teach your kids how to smoke.
These are just some examples of your health benefits if you stop smoking. And it’s never to late to stop even if you have been smoking your whole life you can still take advantage of these healthy benefits by quitting smoking and reducing the risk of secondhand smoke for the people around you today.